Certified Indoor Lifeguard
LA Fitness is searching for openers and mid-day certified lifeguards!
Indoor lifeguards are responsible for maintaining a safe swimming environment for all by enforcing facility rules and regulations within the pool and surrounding area.
In addition to rule enforcement, indoor lifeguards may be responsible for chemical maintenance and record-keeping. A lifeguard is also responsible for inspecting the facility on a daily basis and reporting any unsafe conditions or faulty equipment to the office.
To be an indoor lifeguard, you must:
- Be a minimum of 15 years old (16 in NY and VA)
- Must have CPR/AED and First Aid certifications
- Have a positive attitude and great customer service skills
- Always be prompt and attentive
Why Lifeguard with Guard for Life?
Are you looking for the perfect year-round job? Become a indoor lifeguard with Guard for Life, an American Pool program, and enjoy every season by the pool.
- It’s fun and flexible position
- Perfect for high school students, college students & adults with flexible schedules
- Opportunities for advancement. Lifeguard can move up to become a head lifeguard, supervisor, staffing assistant, lifeguard instructor and other great aquatics positions!
Many of our company presidents — started out as a lifeguards
Note: To be considered for this location, please enter a city, state, zip code or name of pool in the “Pool or Area Preference” field on the application.