We’re hiring for Summer 2017!
As a pool attendant, your primary responsibility is the upkeep of the pool and surrounding area throughout the day. There does not need to be a certified lifeguard at some of the pools.
In addition to the upkeep of the pool and surrounding area, the pool attendant is also responsible for checking pool passes, cleaning the clubhouse, hosing down the deck, checking and maintaining chemicals, greeting guests, vacuuming the pool, signing in guests and removing trash.
Pool Attendant job requirements
To be a Pool Attendant, you must:
- Be a minimum age of 16
- Be a team player and have a great attitude
- CPR/AED for Professional Rescuer certifications (requirement varies by location)
We have a number of full time seasonal pool attendant positions located throughout our territory. A perfect opportunity to work outside, meet people and to gain experience.
Why Become a Pool Attendant?
Are you looking to advance your career in the aquatics industry? Gain valuable experience with an American Pool company and enjoy your summer by the pool.
- As an attendant, you will help your local pool community and meet new people everyday.
- A flexible schedule is always nice during the summer.
- American Pool companies also offer opportunities for advancement.