Seasonal Area Supervisor
As a seasonal area supervisor, your primary responsibility is overseeing the operations and personnel of approximately 10-12 swimming pool facilities within a specific geographic area. Area supervisors may need to lifeguard at times during the season, assist lifeguards with questions and concerns and orient lifeguards to each pool.
In addition to overseeing the lifeguard staff, an area supervisor’s duties may include:
- Daily facility inspections and maintenance
- Ensuring all chemicals are at the proper levels
- Adjusting chemical levels as needed while wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Maintaining a quality of relationship with all property managers
- Supervising and evaluating all lifeguard staff
- Completing required field reports and maintaining facility cleanliness
Area Supervisor Requirements
To be an area supervisor, you must:
- Be a team player
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have good organizational and communication skills
- Have lifeguard experience and management experience
- Have at least one year of lifeguarding experience
- Hold a valid driver’s license and have reliable transportation
We have a number of full-time positions available throughout this area. Area supervisor is a great job for college students to get management experience, earn money and be outside during the summer.
Why become an Area Supervisor?
- You get to meet people and work outside
- Full-time positions give you a lot of experience
- American Pool companies offer many advancement opportunities
Note: To be considered for this location, please enter a city, state or zip code in the “Pool or Area Preference” field on the application.