This is your time to shine! Enter our summer lifeguard design & blog writing contest for the chance to win. This year, we will be running both a design and writing contest so you can choose the one most interesting to you! Our design winner will see their art featured on this year’s lifeguard appreciation t-shirts, social media, and more. Each month of the summer we will select one blog winner to feature on our website, social media, newsletters, and more. That’s 4 chances to win!
One lucky design winner will get the chance to collaborate with our marketing team to create this year’s Lifeguard Appreciation Week logo, and win a $50 Amazon Gift Card! AND three lucky blog winners will have the chance to work with our marketing team to get their blog ready for publishing on our site and in our monthly newsletter, and win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
Your design and blogs could be seen all summer long!
Here’s how to enter:
T-shirt Design Contest Specifications:
- A PDF, EPS, or JPG file of your final design
- Your designs can be digital or hand drawn!
- Include “2021 Lifeguard Appreciation Week” somewhere on the design
- 1-2 color design only
- May submit multiple designs
Writing Contest Specifications:
400 – 800 words on one of the following topic:
- What does being a lifeguard mean to you?
- What has lifeguarding taught you and how do you hope to apply the skills you’ve learned in the future?
- What was a difficult experience you had while lifeguarding and how did you resolve it?
Please email your artwork and/or writing samples to [email protected] by June 26. Must be a current Guard for Life lifeguard to participate.
Need inspiration? Here are some of our previous winners!